Since being founded in 1980, ADP Industries Corporation (ADPIC) has become one of the leading and dominant marketing & distribution companies in the Philippines. In its more than twenty five years of operations, the company has earned the reputation of being innovative and competent in the fields of Marketing, Sales, Distribution, and Trading, focusing on fast-moving branded consumer goods.
ADPIC is proud to represent international companies and brands that are leaders in their categories and countries of origin. Among these companies are:
- Cidacos SA (Spain): Cidacos Processed Foods
- Compañia de Galletas Noel SA (Colombia): Noel Christmas Cookies, Tosh Cookies, Dux Crackers and Ducales Crackers
- Droste (Netherlands): Droste Pastilles
- Kamaya Ltd (Japan): Super 25 Cigarette Mini Filters
- Kapal Api (Indonesia): Gingerbon Voice Candy
- Flamagas SA (Spain): Clipper Super Lighters & Sonar Lighters
- Freixenet SA (Spain): Rene Barbier Wines & Yvon Mau Bordeaux Wines
- Gallo SA (Spain): Gallo Pasta
- Orion Corporation (So. Korea): Orion Chocopie and Orion Custard Pie
- Pez (Austria): Pez Candies
- Taris-Zeyte (Turkey): Taris Olive Oil and Gourmet Products
ADPIC’s partnership with these companies serve as a testimony of their confidence in ADPIC’s world-class expertise.
Currently, ADPIC’s growing product portfolio include confectioneries, snack foods & biscuits, pasta & food products, wines & beverages, tobacco related-accessories and seasonal gifts.
“Assuring Dynamic Partnerships” is the core mission and vision of the company, made possible under the leadership of its founder, the support of its dedicated professional management and staff, sub-distributors, local trade partners and stakeholders, and ADP’s international partners. All these enables ADP to fulfill its mission to uplift the quality of life of the Filipinos by “Bringing Wonderful Products to Wonderful People.”